Home Show Vendor Information
Now in its 27th year, this is your opportunity to promote your business to 20,000 potential customers. Most Home Show exhibitors renew their participation from year to year for good reason. They have discovered many of the following benefits:
- Exposure and continuous face-to-face contact with thousands of consumer attendees.
- Contact with hundreds of fellow exhibitors and business decision makers who will be seeking new ideas, new supplies and new services.
- Maximize your marketing and advertising dollars by giving your product, services and ideas the high visibility they deserve.
- Participate in a direct marketing concept with widespread success and proven results.
- Exhibitor booth packages, complete and at a reasonable price and not price increase from last year's show.
Our returning exhibitors also know that 90% of our attendees are homeowners and....
- have a serious interest home-related products.
- are looking for solutions to home related problems.
- will visit all the exhibit booths.
- will buy as a direct result of their visit to the Home Show.
- will help boost your business as leads typically generate revenue all year.
Last year's Home Show exhibitors have until 4:00p.m. on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19th to renew their booth space for the 2013 show by registering and paying the exhibitors fee. As a "Thank You" to our returning Home Show vendors for registering early, Adult & Community Education is giving away 3 prizes.
A full page-full color ad in our Home Show Tab worth $1,000 - CONGRATULATIONS to C & C CREATIONS!
A free booth worth $435 - CONGRATULATIONS to Beltone!
An ad upgrade in our home show tab worth $200 - CONGRATULATIONS to Accord Insurance!
On MONDAY, OCTOBER 22nd at 9:00a.m. all unclaimed booths will be open to all businesses wishing to display in the show. AT THIS TIME, previous participants may also request to move to another available space. All booth assignments will be made with consideration given to exhibitors renewing from 2013.
Click to see area maps:
Complimentary coffee, donuts and bagels are available for the duration of the show for as long as they last to all exhibitors of Home Show. We ask that you do not take the coffee through the halls of the school.
We will do everything possible to make your Flagler Home & Lifestyle Show participation profitable and pleasant. If you have any questions, please call 446-7612 and ask for the Home Show Department.
Home Show Staff