Home Show Vendor Information
Now in its 29th year, this is your opportunity to promote your business to 20,000 potential customers. Most Home Show exhibitors renew their participation from year to year for good reason. They have discovered many of the following benefits:
- Exposure and continuous face-to-face contact with thousands of consumer attendees.
- Contact with hundreds of fellow exhibitors and business decision makers who will be seeking new ideas, new supplies and new services.
- Maximize your marketing and advertising dollars by giving your product, services and ideas the high visibility they deserve.
- Participate in a direct marketing concept with widespread success and proven results.
- Exhibitor booth packages, complete and at a reasonable price and no price increase from last year's show.
Our returning exhibitors also know that 90% of our attendees are homeowners and....
- have a serious interest home-related products.
- are looking for solutions to home related problems.
- will visit all the exhibit booths.
- will buy as a direct result of their visit to the Home Show.
- will help boost your business as leads typically generate revenue all year.
Last year's Home Show exhibitors who were located in the Gym have until October 31, 2014 to renew their booth space for the 2015 show by registering and paying the exhibitors fee.
Returing tent vendors have from November 3 through November 14 to reserve a booth in either gym.
On November 17 at 9:00 am. all unclaimed booths will be open to all businesses wishing to display in the show. AT THIS TIME, previous participants may also request to move to another available space.
All booth assignments will be made with consideration given to exhibitors renewing from 2014.
We will not hold any spaces that are not paid in full; we anticipate selling out both gyms so please adhere to all deadlines. Payments need to be made by check or money order.
All booth sales are subject to the final approval of the Director of FTI.
Click to see area maps:
Complimentary coffee, donuts and bagels are available for the duration of the show for as long as they last to all exhibitors of Home Show. We ask that you do not take the coffee through the halls of the school.
We will do everything possible to make your Flagler Home & Lifestyle Show participation profitable and pleasant. If you have any questions, please call 447-4345 ext. 1852.
Home Show Staff